Please read this section . This section explains what information we collect about you, how we collect it, use it and store it and the circumstances under which we provide it to third parties.
What we collect from you
You are required to provide us with certain information about yourself in order to access services on the website. You may also be asked to provide us with information about yourself if you wish to participate in any chat, forums or provide commentary or news on the website, or to contact an advertising partner who lists services on our website
We do not associate your interaction with unaffiliated sites with your identity in providing you with interest-based ads.
We do not provide any personal information to advertisers or to third party sites that display our interest-based ads. However, advertisers and other third-parties (including the ad networks, ad-serving companies, and other service providers they may use) may assume that users who interact with or click on a personalised ad or content are part of the group that the ad or content is directed towards.
Storage of Your personal data:
By registering on compareitsvalue.com, submitting an advert or entering into a prize draw, you are consenting to the collection, processing and use of this information by compareitsvalue.com and appropriate third parties.
You can request to see the information that we hold about you at any time if you send in a written request and pay the legal administration fee.
As required by the Data Protection Act 1998, we follow strict procedures in the storage and disclosure of personal information which you have provided via this website. We take all reasonable steps to make sure that your personal details remain safe.
We or third parties acting on our behalf may use your personal information as follows
- To provide you with information, products or services that you have requested.
- To assess your experience on our own and our partner websites by participating in customersatisfaction surveys.
- To contact you by telephone or e-mail to inform you about other products and serviceswhich may be of interest to you.
- To notify you of news items, changes to our service or announcements we think may interest you.
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
- Who provide automotive, insurance or financial products and services relevant to the products or services youhave selected on the compareitsvalue.com website and/or
- That we think might be of interest to you so that they can also provide you withinformation about the relevant goods or services that they provide.
- We also may need to disclose your personal information:
- Where it is necessary to comply with any applicable laws, to prevent fraud or misuse of our service
information on compareitsvalue.com
If you have provided personal information and you want to stop the use of your data by us as described above, you need to let Us know by sending an email to email@example.com
We will endeavour to process your request as soon as possible, and within 14 days. You may receive marketing materials or communication during this period.
We are not responsible for any third party content provider or other third party offering services.
If part of these terms are found to be unlawful, invalid or unenforceable, that provision shall be deemed severed, and where allowable the enforceability of the remaining provisions of these terms shall not be affected.
Any failure on our part to enforce any right will not constitute a waiver of such rights.
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with English law.